Distractions and Smashed Peppermint Beadlets





Time for a little friendly tip!


So, you see, I was in 1938, trying firsthand to memorize my comedy bit for the show on Saturday. It's pretty important (and lots of fun, too), but I could not focus on my work. So I decided to try and find some Peppermint Oil (an Essential Oil). It’s good for focus. But there was none to be found. Then I tried popping a couple of Peppermint Beadlets (which my dad had brought along) in my hands to get the oil…


And the second one spontaneously decided to fling most of its contents right into my left eye. It was not pleasant. Burning pain that made me unable to open either of my eyes is more like it. It's no picnic.


But, my dad figured out what to do. I got some Fractionated Coconut Oil on a tissue and rubbed it on my eye, which made me able to blink the other eye a little, and eventually, I was able to see where I was going. BLINDED NO MORE! Finally, I got some milk, dipped a napkin in it, and rubbed it on my eye. Strange but true. Soon enough, I was able to open my eye again, and it stopped hurting soon afterward. I’m pretty sure it’s still a little red, but it’s feeling just about fine.


So in short--if you want Peppermint Oil, and can't find it, don't pop Peppermint Beadlets to get it. That’s just a little tip from me. Distractions were what I was trying to avoid, and yet, that's exactly what I got catapulted into my face. Ironic! Anyway, despite the distraction, I’ll be going to the show on Saturday as planned.


Provided I can get back to memorizing it now.

Comments

Popular Posts