Delays and Droids



One week in, and I’m already stalling. I can just tell this is going to go swimmingly.

Well, the news is that this past Friday’s Last Janitor post is going to be posted this Friday instead. We had a lot of work to do for Mother’s Day, and I ran into a plotting problem (which I’ve solved, but which took up a lot of what writing time I had on Saturday). And since it is now Monday, and I have schoolwork to do and a Bible study to go to, my dad suggested I just do it this Friday instead.

This may sound like I’m just making excuses, but I’m not trying to. This is actually what’s happened.

Still, it might end up being good for some of you. If you’ve been listening to any Adventures in Odyssey episodes, you’ll have more time to do it. (Plus, I did put the titles of several standalones in the comments section of the previous post, so more time is good for that).

There is one thing I should note: I’ve discovered that these posts are going to be fairly long. Chapter-length, even. And I don’t mean chapters that are just a scene or two, I mean at least fifteen pages worth. Much longer than the posts in my Time Traveller’s Daughter series.

Of course, I’m terrible at estimation. It could be that this plotline simply necessitates longer posts, and the rest of the series will be shorter. Or they could all be that long. I don’t know.

But there you have it. The Last Janitor (Part 2): Leadership of the Resistance is going to be posted on Friday, May 17. Sorry about that. I may bump up the schedule by a week, or I may post two the same week at some point, to make up the difference. If you have any suggestions, you can put them in the comments below!

And, as per usual, here is a funny picture (from the Internet, and not belonging to me) for you to look at:

 

That one made me laugh when I first saw it. When I found it in my saved pictures, I thought it’d be perfect, since, you know, Endgame came out not too long ago. (And I have not seen it, so those who have, reveal nothing in the comments below).

Well, that’s the news. Unless there’s an MWM post, I’ll see you on Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts