What Happened?!



So, it’s almost the end of August right now. And I’ve done exactly two posts this month. Oops.

I guess I kind of lost track of things. After someone’s birthday, we all got a nasty cold, then more things happened, then some people got sick again, and then another birthday happened, and… well, the upshot of it is that I haven’t been able to post. Wednesdays come so fast nowadays, too. I’m not sure why.

I’m sure it’s all my own fault for not keeping up with things. But whatever the reason, this is to apologize for my negligence in posting. I blew it!

Hopefully, we’ll have a special post up in the week or so to come. But for now, let me give you (as always) a fun picture in exchange for your patience:

 

Well, it's not exactly a crossover, like most of the others I've done in these sort of posts. But I am extremely busy with a special project right now. So sorry! But you'll find out about that in the days ahead. If I can get it done in time.

Got to go now. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts